e-Agriculture and its partners regularly organizes discussion forums on specific aspects of the use of ICTs in agriculture. Forums are moderated electronic discussions that provide an opportunity for the e-Agriculture community to discuss matters of interest ICTs in agriculture.
These discussions are free of charge and are open to anyone registered who wishes to subscribe to the list.
e-Forum on ICTs and Open Data in Agriculture and Nutrition
|06 March to 27 of March 2017||Pending|
How to register
To participate to a forum make sure you are logged in. Go to the forum page, where you can read the introduction to the current forum.
At the bottom of the forum page you will find the different questions. Once a question is opened for discussion you will be able to click on it. Once you have clicked on the question you will be able to see all comments that have already been made. You can make your own contribution to the discussion in the text box and post it.
To participate in any forums on e-Agriculture, you will need to be a registered member of the e-Agriculture Community. To do so register to e-Agriculture.
Participation is open to those who are registered users and have subscribed to a forum discussion.
A step-by-step participation information is available here
Your contribution does make a difference. Consider carefully and respect other participants' submissions and their opinions and perspectives as you would expect yourself and your contributions to be.
The forums are used for discussion and to encourage people to discuss the questions proposed, views and information, allowing users to offer and receive assistance and advice while enjoying lively debate with other professionals.
How it works
- Users post posts
- All users are permitted and encouraged to participate in the e-discussion
- Once submitted, unless removed at the discretion of the e-discussion moderators, posted messages will remain available to the public.
The forum facilitators reserve the right to edit and/or withhold messages that do not comply with the forum guidelines. Users shall not do any of the following:
- Use foul language or obscene images. This site is a forum for discussion, and general attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.
- Repeatedly post the same message, or post an unsolicited commercial message to one or more discussions or boards. Such messages are considered spam. Duplicate messages will be deleted or consolidated by the forum moderators.
- Post copyrighted material without authorization or otherwise illegal material. Users are requested to notify the forum moderators if they identify such postings on the forum platform.
- Abuse this forum in any way not specifically mentioned above.
Members shall not post material protected by intellectual property laws, including copyright, unless they own the rights or have received all necessary permissions to redistribute such material and to authorize others to do so.