ICT Update 83 is dedicated to ICT solutions in agriculture coming from young entrepreneurs.
In this issue you can read how young innovators in Africa, the Caribbean, and Pacific region, have recognised the need for creative solutions to raise agricultural productivity and the huge prospective market for their ICT-enabled services in agriculture. Although they still face many challenges, their products have the potential to transform agricultural value chains in developing countries.
Read the different articles on the renewed ICT Update website:
- Home grown ICT sollutions come from young entrepreneurs
- Interview - Farms could become the offices of the future
- Building a healthy ecosystem for ICT entrepreneurs
- Enabling user-inclusive innovation in African agriculture
- Balancing entrepreneurial values with social impact
- Young ICT entrepreneurs provide solutions for agriculture
- Unleashing the next generation of entrepreneurs in e-agriculture
- Support for ICT entrepreneurs to match each need
- Insights from Benin's EtriLabs