- Private Sector
- Civil Society
- International Organizations
Please note that nominations are open to organizations and individuals from your organization. Self-nominations are welcome
- 1. ICT Applications, Content, Production Capacities and Skills for Women's Social, Political Empowerment and Women's Empowerment Linkages with Sustainable Development.
- 2. ICT Applications, Content, Production Capacities and Skills for Women's Economic Empowerment and Poverty Reduction.
- 3. Promoting Women in ICT Sector - initiatives aimed at attracting, retaining and promoting women within the ICT sector and into decision-making positions (private and public sector).
- 4. Enabling Girls to Become ICT Creators - initiatives aimed towards providing girls with an opportunity to become not just active users but also creators of ICTs and content.
- 5. Closing the ICT Gender Gap - Ensuring ICT accessibility for women, such as digital literacy training and ensuring affordable and meaningful access to ICTs by women. Initiatives aimed at measuring the ICT gender gap including research and data on women's engagement with ICTs and their impact.
- 6. Efforts to Reduce Threats Online and Building Women's Confidence and Security in the Use of ICTs.
- 7. ICT and Broadband strategies policies, framework that promote women's digital empowerment.
Deadline to submit nominations: 5th September 2014
For more information visit Gender Equality Mainstreaming - Technology (GEM-TECH) Award website